Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!!

Welcome everyone to my brand new blog! In response to those people who thought my website was looking a little like the inside of a hospital, I have resigned myself to publishing the inner-most workings of my mind. I have never ever written a journal, this probably stems from the fear and horror of someone possibly reading it. So here we go . . . hopefully this will put more of a human face on my website and give you all a chance to get to know me a bit better. It will also give you some insight as to what me, the Mrs (or HQ as I call her) and my vivacious baby daughter get up to when we're not working, changing diapers or scraping food from the walls.

Ironically there will probably be lots of cool photos too. You are probably thinking, 'does he ever put the camera down?' - well no not really. I have actually had it surgically attached to my hand . . . or so my wife jokes! Anyhow, hope you enjoy and please feel free to post (nice) comments, send donations etc :)

No comments: