Thursday, October 18, 2007

She's going to be a model!!

So I haven't done this for months . . . I actually did a shoot that wasn't classed as work. Nice! Olivia, (www.blinkofaneye.com) invited me to come along and help at her shoot with Brooke (the aspiring model). Brooke, who is 17 years old (going on 27) is well on her way to the world of modeling. She is about 8 ft tall (6ft really), has an amazing look and is a complete sweetheart. I am positive the agencies will be stumbling over each other to get her signed up. Thanks again to her parents who have this amazing property with horses, barns etc. They were a lot of fun. Dad, call me when you have the cow on the BBQ. Good luck Brooke! Don't forget about us when you are famous. Thanks again to Olivia for the invite. These are just some snaps I took while Olivia worked her magic.



















No comments: