Monday, April 14, 2008

Craner Family World Tour 2008 . . . you crazy man!

Last week we had the pleasure of an old school buddy and travel pal Stjohn and his son Oliver (aged 2 years and 8 months). They flew in from New Zealand, quick stop-over in San Francisco . . . and then arrived here in Boston. Little jet lagged to say the least. They then proceeded to wreck my house and generally tire me out, leaving Saturday pm to fly to London to see the Grandparents. From there they fly on to Shanghai and then back to Wellington (Wellies for all you Kiwis). Essentially they are circumnavigating the globe!! You are braver than me chap. Mind you; Ollie (second cutest kid on the planet) is an amazing little boy. Very well behaved and lots of fun. Think my daughter took a real shine to him. Ollie . . . come back in about 16 years ok??? Great to see you both and enjoy the rest of your trip.































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rupert

it is me Ollie now aged 11 years old I remembered you made this post when we came to visit you so I came and had a look. Thank you for this there are some really good pictures in there.

Ollie