Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Can you tell I am not working today??

2 posts in 1 day . . . wow!! Well it is Boxing Day after all. Being a Brit we celebrate Dec 26th almost as much as Christmas Day. Not a US holiday, but am going to Lobby the State to see if we can introduce it next year. Here are some family pics:

Mummy & Lydia carefully perusing the menu at Leo's (Bristol, RI). Great little Italian place we go to sometimes.



My little brother (not so little now). Ladies . . . yes he is single and taking bookings now!


Lydia & Ruby catching up on their text messages and voice mails

1 comment:

Zee Harrison said...

Hello Madame,
I just wanted to say that I have perused more than a few photogrpahy blogs and you have a great eye for detail. So many pictures of yours elicited 'ooh's' and 'ahhs' from me. Beautiful.
I think you excell at picture portraits. Great - will be popping in often!